crazy #@&! headphones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crazy #@&! headphones

crazy #@&! headphones

just bought a new Logitech® Precision PC Gaming Headset. it looked really nice when i bought it, they've got this cool behind the head design that works without going over your ears(know what i mean? they hold on to your head like a clamp). well, i've been using them for about a week and i'm not so sure i like them... they always feel like they're sliding down my head and eventually(or if i move around too much) they reach the point where my ears are sticking out of the ventilation-slits. here's a link to em. All the reviews i've seen of this product were really good so im wondering if they know something that i dont, am i not wearing them correctly? they didnt come with any instructions and logitech doesnt seem to offer any customer support besides a user discussion forum, there was this picuture of a guy wearing them on the box, but i couldnt tell how he was wearing them from the pic. can anybody help me out with this or should i just return these things?

Flash M0nkey
    ummmm the 'ventilation' slots you mention are actually the bits that go over your ear - so your ears should be sticking out of them

think of them as a handsfree bluetooth earpiece/mic
    https://www.2u.co.uk/images/bluetooth-sony-ericsson.gif

the top bit hooks over your ear holding it in place and stopping ti from sliding down

it doesn't clamp to your head -_-

v_Ln

First, the headband is replaced by a sturdy "neckband." In other words, the headphones are clamped to each ear by a wide, spring-loaded band that wraps around the back of the head.

Adding to the unconventional appearance is the earpieces. The band ends in two large, circular earpads like the ones on full-ear headphone cups. But there are no cups. Instead, the padded rings come into contact with your head, surrounding your ears, but they have a hollowed-out centre. In this hollow, there's a small foam-padded earphone that looks as if it's floating in the middle of the ring.
    http://www.globetechnology.com/servl...NStory/AtPlay/

i just cant get em to stay on my friggin head comfortably. i would think there would be a certain way of positioning them so that they dont slide off so easily, but there's no manual and no support from logitech ;(

yeah, it got bad reviews on newegg... i shoulda checked there. you think they'll let me return it at compusa?

Mine might be better.. they stay on..

audio quality is great.. but the screen is now a bit blurry.. why???

and a slight headache.. AC-DC never sounded better
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

hehe, nice pic. im returning these i had thought logitech was a good company for computer peripherals, i had always liked their mice, but i'm not so sure now... they dont seem to have any customer support besides a user discussion forum and a crappy faq(these headphones didn't even come with a manual) because they're so international and stuff.

Flash M0nkey
    they are a set of frickin headphones - why would you need a manual!?!?!?
    maybe logitech decided that even a semi-inteligent chimp could work out how to use them ffs

v_Ln

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    you think they'll let me return it at compusa?
    No : because of

i've been using them for about a week and i'm not so sure i like them...
    just because you don't LIKE them, is no reason for a shop to take them back. You might get a better result if you plead the usability angle, but it all falls down IF you haven't been wearing them correctly
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

they took them back, no questions asked according to the recipt you can pretty much return anything within 14 days, even opened stuff, except for games, games can only be traded for another copy of the same game. i guess this is to prevent piracy but cant be doing much to stop cd-key theft

also, to the flash monkey guy who insulted me: i knew how to put them on, i was just hoping that the headphones didnt suck and that i was just wearing them the wrong way(thats how bad they were) i was hoping there would be something like a set of usage tips for maximum comfort/preformance/keeping them on my head for more than 5 minutes.

Banned
    I should move this to Tech Humor... this is just too good to be true