Thread: AntiOnline's Changing.

AntiOnline's Changing.

I don't know if everyone changed their name or what not, but I hardly recognize many people on here from 18 months ago. I know I haven't been on much and when I do, it is usually to ask a question. So what changes has AO made recently? Can anyone fill me in on what I missed? Also, I have a Web Based question unanswered if anyone can take a look and help me out.

Thanks again......

A long lost, but found again AO member.

LOL, know the feeling. I have been feeling the same way to some degree. Just keep looking, plenty of familiar faces there. As far as your question went, I did look at it, but something wasn't clear to me so I moved on...no offense
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

I'm MemorY hmm new members, well i wouldnt know who changed since i was here all the time so they all kinda look similar to me !
    O.G at A.O

dunno..

the names change but the people don'r seem to(phunny huh ©opy®ight) ,

At times it is like a Cactus sanatorium, you only encounter "***** loonies",

jokes aside. there is a constant gradual change in the human face, that is as the people tehmselves mature/change. and their knowledge requirements change . there was a time where post-whoring seemed to be becoming the norm.

we seem to have transisition phases as well. this is where there are small groups of noobs who's input, post style , attitude make dramatic changes to how the entrenched memebers act while here (see my comment on the post whore phase).

YEp it is a different site to when I first visited in 2001... very different, the information that is a vailable is different, the sites own focus is different..

at least it is nice to see a familiure name or 2 now and then.. and at least one of the better names ..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Well, I do remember the three of you (and a couple of MemorY's other alter egos. However, I still have an open problem if anyone wants to give it a swing...

http://antionline.com/showthread.php...550#post822550

Well Info Tech Geek I was around 18 months ago but i dind't talk much back then. I was like you just came around and ask a question or two. I started chit chatten a bunch more now that i'm in college.
    Well I'm not really good for much yet still learning and all but i tend to bring up a few general chit chats now and then.

Banned
    Yo.