It's official
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's official

AO Senior Cow-beller

Talking It's official

zencoder - AntiOnline Member <--

Security Tutorials Written: 0
    Other Tutorials Written: 0

This is my last post before I enter the abyss. Addict. Consumed by my need.

Will I feel any different?

Will I *be* any different?

Will anyone give a f$ck one way or the other about me?

I think I can only answer that last one, and it's a resounding no!

Enjoy your weekend, guys and gals! Cheers!
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Who's Zencoder?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Zen who?

Mood: excited
    Reason: Well known security company has offered me a job!
    That looks like some pretty good Resume Engineering. I heard he's a Walmart Greeter?

Congrats dude. Now you get access to all the secret info stashed away in the Addicts Forum.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Congrats zencoder !!! Now that you're officially an addict you are required by AO policy to spend two weeks in their treatment centre in Fiji...I think they supply airfare, meals, transportation, and spending cash...the girl's you have to supply or get yourself !

********** |ceWriterguy
    Welcome to the ranks of the meaninglessly spammed. Now you get those free super secret links everyone's been talking about! They're hidden in the secret encryption algorythm we use in the addicts forum, or you may use your new supersecret decoder ring to find them... Congrats!
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Regal Making Handler
    Look after the De-coder ring............I welded mine to my finger and had to cut it off. Now I cant get at all the AO strippers
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Thanks guys. That was my first thought too. Zen-who? Who the hell does this guy think he is anyway?!?

And what was that about girls?!?!? You mean there's a BENEFIT to being an addict?
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

********** |ceWriterguy
    Nobody's shown him the strippers yet? Yeesh! You guys are getting lax...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Man if there is strippers involved I really need to get on the ball here.
    I guess you guys can just go and have your fun drunken 0rg1es without me in your super secret club. Alas I one day too hope to be as cool as those of you who have chated on past 275 post.

Thumbs up Congrats Zen?

Hey Zencoder,

Congrats!.. You are now officially pimped as an AO Addicted member..
    I have a burning desire to be an addicted AO pimp... lol...
    Apparently, i have a long long journy to the inferno!...
    Enjoy it dude...

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster