Hooray! Congratulations! Hurrah! Bravo! …to you women out there!

I’m just wondering, the computer science world did open it way back then, right? I think the best word is bringing back the women in computing…

Full story HerE

the topic of the declining participation of women in IT is now prominent among concerns about the future of high technology in the United States.
- I guess in the US of A, this is the latest concern, but for countries (for example in Asia) like the Philippines, a steady-growing number of female populate engaged in I.T. especially in the CALL-CENTER business, Training and Consulting.

A growing body of research suggests that there are real differences between the brains of men and women.
- WHAT A RESEARCH!?!?

But a number of scholars reject the idea that women are biologically less apt to succeed in the computer science field.
applauds the idea of programs that accommodate relative computer newbies.
- Like what most AO heroes do… MOST…

encourages a new generation of potential women techies by focusing on the fundamentals of the field.
- This is the idea

So, for you MAN AND WOMAN of AO, thank you for making the cyberspace a better place to be. I enjoy being here and read, and post and learn.

Whatever your comments on this one, I could say IMO, that a JOB is a JOB, what makes you capable and worth in a task is up to you, you know it, from balls to bones (well, in case of you great women out there, “from heart to bone”).

Yo!