Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Interveiws

I'd help but, seeing as I am the least computer efficient person on this site, at best, all I could offer would be interesting articles I find that other people have written.

Eg

Banned
    I moved the AntiViews to the Newsletter forum - I'll ask an admin to change the forum's title

Hi Negative,

That looks much better...not quite in the collection format I was suggesting...but much, much, better than where they were.

Can I assume that if one was looking for a particular interveiw or to veiw the collection as a whole they would be able to do so by using the search feature ( eg. AO Interveiws__search ) and you would get a listing of all the articles ? You don't have to answer...I'll check it out to see if it comes up that way.

Basically I'm a very organized person...which is one of the reasons I'm very good at my job...I like having everything together that belongs together...that way if I'm looking for something I know exactly where it is and how to find it...it's a timesaver...and it looks better. Having things spread out consumes time and resourses...and is generally a headache...especially if you're on a deadline.

Banned
    Egaladeist > When doing a search, it will really help to respect the order of the letters i and e

Interviews...gotcha...I've always had a problem with " veiws and views "