Thread: Visual Metaphor for Microsoft Security

Visual Metaphor for Microsoft Security

Here.

Okay, so I think it's funny.

AO Senior Cow-beller
    OK, I swear to god if this is a link to that GOATSE.CX dude pulling his @ss cheeks apart, Imma go postal!

Well maybe not postal...but I still won't follow the link here at work. (Hmmm, could it be due to the posters name? [b]thread_killer[.b]?)

However, I reluctantly look forward to checking it out once I'm at home. It's a mixed feeling, really. Kinda like a bad car crash...you can't look away, but you reallyt don't want to see all that twisted automotive hell....
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It's not goatse.cx. It's seems to be a posting similar to what you did: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=265717 .. Oh wait. It's the exact same pix. :/
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Oops..missed that. Sorry.

********** |ceWriterguy
    I THOUGHT that looked familiar - you can find it from its original post here:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=265717

It's funny enough to revisit though.

[edit] Gawd you guys are faster on the draw than I am... I'm getting too old. [/edit]
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!