Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aim Virus - February 14

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Typically when you report something here you should follow the site FAQ. This is especially true when you are so new. No one here knows a thing about you other than you posted something in classic hoax e-mail format. This is why you got the reaction you did. My advice to you would be to look over the site FAQ carefully. It will certainly save you many a flame later on.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by allenb1963
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you....
    Even paranoids have enemies!

Originally posted here by gore
    QUIT CLICKING ON THINGS.
    I almost pissed myself laughing at this!

Originally posted here by scratchONtheBOX
    Perhaps it’s not stupidity! One of the things I have learned here in AO is to be ready when you ask questions. Or prepare your inquiries in at least a way that AO community could respond in a timely manner. How can they respond on time?
    Check my bookmarks (and many, many, MANY other members) for "How to ask intelligent questions" (or How to ask questions intelligently?!?).

Not trying to knock on you, saying you are "not intelligent", but it's a knee jerk reaction of a lot of people.

And also JG, I must apologize. My original post was fairly flippant. Not what a new member who trully want's to contribute should receive, probably. But we DO get a lot of asshats (more so than the usual amount online) and many people tend to assume the worst. My bad.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Regal Making Handler
    Sounds like a variant of Bropia........................If it is then it's not to difficult to kill.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

That is very helpful!

That is very HELPFUL, zencoder.

Atleast most of what I had said, I don't regret it is near the point in "asking Questions".

Great help for us new here.

That's it, I'm off-topic, I'm out.

Thank you!

Yo!
    \"Life without FREEDOM is no life at all\". - William Wallace
    MyhomE MyboX StealtH (loop n. see loop.)
    http://www.geocities.com/sebeneleben/SOTBMulti.gif