I'm not the most experienced web programmer, to say the least. I'd like to create a simple, quick and dirty page that will display all info coming from the client browser, including form field entries. Is there a PHP function that'll do this for me?

The purpose is two fold:
#1 to display what information a browser shares with the servers it hits, as an educational tool

#2 to display the proof of concept for the recent OWA Vulnerability that Tiger_Shark posted
(I'd like to redirect the data entered to my clients OWA site to a page that will give up those credentials)

Anyone willing to help a poor unix geek out here? I'm serious, this is simple output only. No formatting, nothing special needed. A plain text dump of all data from the browser would be fine...hell, this is probably a built in function of Apache/PHP or something, I just don't know enough about it.

I've googled and searched AO and the PHP sites, but the answers aren't coming quick enough. I'm sure I'll have the answer in a few days, but I need to present the vulnerability today, and this PoC would help.

I need to do something with HTTP_HEADERS, right? AGENT_HEADERS?