Thread: Scammers access data on 35,000 Californians

Scammers access data on 35,000 Californians

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5...=zdfd.newsfeed

ChoicePoint confirmed Tuesday that criminals recently accessed its database of consumer records, potentially viewing the personal data of about 35,000 Californians and resulting in at least one case of identity fraud.
    Chuck Jones, a company spokesman, said that roughly 50 fraudulent accounts were set up by the schemers, through which they could view the data of California residents.
    Ooops.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

What's up Doc ?!...You lookin' fer a waskely wabbit ?

Sorry whatthe...had to say it ! The only Chuck Jones I know is the Warner Bros. animator.

Eg

Instead of quotes I should have converted to Mel Blanc wave files.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Well...if you could get the " dog " who's in charge of security of the chicken coop to narrate the security breaches...while foghorn wacks him on the head with that little chicken hawk for allowing a breach in security...errrr...cough...do I sound like I watch too many cartoons...don't answer that I blame it on my kids !!! They make me do it !!!

Eg