Tsunami Videos

Thread: Tsunami Videos

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Tsunami Videos

Here's 12 private videos of the tsunami...I haven't seen any yet so I can't tell you if they're good or bad..tried to veiw the first one but after 10 min got tired of waiting for my computer...

http://tsunami-videos.freeonlinegames.com/

those with much faster computers...tell me if it's worth the wait...thanks, cheers !!

Eg

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Terrible images.........

Eg : the films buffer in the middle as well, if your on a 2MB pipe, it will be fine, standard broadband is OK, as for you ................Just watch your telly [14.4kbps ]
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Banned

Re: Tsunami Videos

Originally posted here by Egaladeist
    Here's 12 private videos of the tsunami...I haven't seen any yet so I can't tell you if they're good or bad..tried to veiw the first one but after 10 min got tired of waiting for my computer...

http://tsunami-videos.freeonlinegames.com/

those with much faster computers...tell me if it's worth the wait...thanks, cheers !!

Eg
    What the hell is good about seeing children in a tsunami?
    I have no desire to view inaidable children in full-blown bedlam. Id much rather see video of US aid efforts. But, that might be the difference between you and me.

Like I said Imitation..I hadn't seen them...therefore I could not possibly know what was on them...now could I.

Let me slow it down for you...I...did...not...see...them. Do you need me to say it slower...or do you get it !
    Obviously if it as bad as you say, it wouldn't be on my preferred veiwing list either.

Eg

Banned
    I needn't remind you of the same thumbnails and text we (including you) all saw when that page loaded.
    Originally posted here by Egaladeist
    Like I said Imitation..I hadn't seen them...therefore I could not possibly know what was on them...now could I.

Let me slow it down for you...I...did...not...see...them. Do you need me to say it slower...or do you get it !
    Obviously if it as bad as you say, it wouldn't be on my preferred veiwing list either.

Eg
    *sigh* Well allow me to refocillate the idolum here. Text format below, courteous of my bandwidth.

" Kids are playing on the beach when tsunami strikes, beach in Malaysia"
    " Unexpecting crowd get a surprise, 3 get swept away, Penang, Malaysia"

Imitation,

I did read the text...but I figured...it's a games room site...and there was no warnings posted as to ward off the under 18 crowd...so how bad could it be...I was in a tornado once...I'm still here, and would love to have a video of it.

Reality doesn't scare me...but like I said...if they're as bad as you say they are...they wouldn't be on my preferred veiwing list either.

Eg

Re: Re: Tsunami Videos

Originally posted here by !mitationRust
    What the hell is good about seeing children in a tsunami?
    The same people who watch: Cops, MaxEx, RealTV, etc etc. It's like a traffic accident. Socially/Morally incorrect to look, but most people can't help but do just that; it's human nature.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic