Thread: telephone exchange

telephone exchange

Is there any pc card which can work as telephone exchange and it's affordable.
    or any kind of telephone exchange device which is affordable
    ----=E-criminal=----

No there is no PC card that can work as a telephone exchange. Not even if you are using VOIP. Samsung DCS or Prostar is about the cheapest reliable exchange for what I would call a medium sized business that would need one. Or you could have your telephone company host an exchange as your a service. What are the requirements?

How many lines, locations etc.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Requirements

16 Lines are required by our company and location is not that big
    ----=E-criminal=----

So I am guessing 16 lines in a single location. By the time you buy the switch learn the telecomm. technologies, program it and then order and configure all the lines, you are better off calling your provider or a telecom consultant that gets kick backs from the bells. I would talk to the one's offering "integrated access" so you can share lines with an internet connection and benefit from addedd data bandwidth when those lines are not being used. The type of switch you buy also depends on the interface with the phone company: Analog versus digital and all the types of digital interfaces, T1 - PRI, etc. Types of inbound, DID bla bla bla. Have a couple of companies give you proposals based on what you need.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Thanx

Thanx
    ----=E-criminal=----