Feedback on this Image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on this Image

Feedback on this Image

Here is an image my friend an i recently generated, i would like your feedback and what you think about it, if you like it tell a friend.

http://arbbas.com/h4x0r
    or
    http://abacus.homeip.net/h4x0r
    aLM0st a h4x0r
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Are you looking for honest opinions...or is this just...

http://www.cheesepie.net/images/spam.gif
    Share on Google+

Are you looking for honest opinions...or is this just...

http://www.cheesepie.net/images/spam.gif
    At least jis links work hehe. Not a bad image, but dont we have enough Linux is better than windows, Windows sucks, pictures ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    wow! you tooksomeone elses pictures and added some text - GO YOU!!!

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

Blast From the Past
    glad to see he hasnt been neged yet....but maybe this is one of his first pics hes made or modified....you have to start someware guys

personaly i think its pretty cool
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    heh i wouldn't neg for it I just think its bad practice more than anything else. Its like stealing someone's tutorial and putting your name at the top....someone works hard to create an image - you change something tiny on it (which btw looks outta place) and then declare it as your own

Here is an image my friend an i recently generated
    people round here wouldn't stand for it if it was a tut he was rippin off so why is it different with an image?

glad to see he hasnt been neged yet....but maybe this is one of his first pics hes made or modified....you have to start someware guys
    no disrespect hex - but I know nothing about Dual-booting windows and linux but I gotta start somewhere right? So how about I take your tut - put my name at the top....maybe change the wording here and there (but not to much) and claim it as my own?

cause thats basically what he has done - if you wanna get praise for something....if you want people to go 'Yeah nice image' then at least have the pride in yourself to make it one you ahve created.

Its fine to use source images - same as its fine to do research and quote other people in tuts. But you should add something different to it - change it beyond what it was....alter it signifigantly - and mention your where you got the original info/pic from!

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

LAME ARSE...that is C&P not bloody generated.. 3 /5 for the effort..

reminds me.. time to use my original art for my avatar.. rather than the stolen image..

v_Ln put down your coffee before viewing my replacement avatar it is based on the super hi quality art for the image in my profile..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    My avatar is my original artwork...freehand illustration...time for a change, you like? It's suppose to be a tiger laughing !
    Share on Google+

My avatars are all stolen. Just resized and my name added. I am not creative enough to make a piece of art like Undies did.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown
    Share on Google+

Angry Some of you are quite stupid

My picture is not stolen and i did more than just add the text. If you're going to be stupid retards and make dumb comments about it when ur not sure dont say anything. I took the linux penguin and added the rest, the flag pole, the burning windows flag, etc. Thanks to all those who werent idiots and didn't just make stupid comments
    aLM0st a h4x0r
    Share on Google+