Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: telnet query........

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Then you are doing it wrong.......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    provididng you use your own ISP's mail server (that you pay to use) it is perfectly legal to telent into it and send mail that way. (The same way mail was sent before the invention of outlook express etc.)
    In the United States of America 98% of Major ISPs does not authorize the use of its computers or network equipment to deliver, accept, transmit, or distribute unsolicited e-mail. On a side note: Spammers you guys really disappointing.

Start, run, type: telnet opens the Microsoft telnet client also can be found here by default: C:\WINDOWS\system32\telnet.exe

Originally posted here by gaurav_bravo
    ya i tried at
    mail.yahoo.com
    f2mail.rediffmail.com
    i hv free a/c on both but it doesn't connect on port 25
    blah blah blah do u know that a admin can change port number on which any perticular services is running.

Don't push it you are inviting trouble...........hey why don't you find email id of Mr ankit fadia he is a skiddie king he must be able to guide you with your question.
    nobody is perfect i am nobody

is there no smtp server which allows me telneting..... i had tried nearly 1000 of smtp servers to telneting.... since last 3 nights... i found none n th result is 0.... even my ISP does not provide this service....
    is there no smtp server in the world to telnet????

c:\telnet mail.fbi.gov 25
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.