Funky Browsing...

Thread: Funky Browsing...

Old Fart

Funky Browsing...

I posted a link on this a couple of years ago, tried to search it out to bump it but couldn't find it. I've been playing with the Google Touchgraph Browser again and thought it might be a fun thing to share with the newbies. The premise is simple...you type in a URL and this JAVA based applet maps out EVERY site directly linked to the original URL. It gives you a method to graphically map small sections of the Web initially, and by double clicking any of the links you can expose the URLs linked to them, thus increasing the scope of your map. Try it out and have a little fun.

For all the pervos out there, it's a great way to find new pr0n!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Thats a pretty nice one allen !!!. Anyone tried the url for AO. You get a lotta security sites doing that !

Old Fart
    Yeah, AO pulls up some pretty interesting stuff, as does www.whitehouse.gov . And you'd be amazed at how many companies/websites are linked to their competition.

All in all it's just a really different way to look at the internet and can get pretty complex when you start opening other links....I've had around a thousand opened at once and it gets pretty mind-blowing.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...