Thread: Proxy chain w/ Linux?

Proxy chain w/ Linux?

How can I set up a proxy chain with linux?

why do you want to know? what nature of criminal activity to you plan to engage in?

ha ha ..

btw - proxy chaining doesn't mean you are "invisible" - it's just means it's a little harder to track you.

Good Day,

Rather than let you know that it might be as easy as entering proxyIP:PortNumber proxyIP:PortNumber proxyIP:PortNumber into the address bar of many browsers. I would recommend visiting the following site for an understanding/explaination the several processes:

Click Here:

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Jebo you're absolutely right proxies don't make you 100% untraceble. But lets say you're bouncing through a proxy in Sudan, Iran, and Japan(rhyming not intentional) simultaneously. And you're right I don't intend to use proxies with a web browser. None the less the fact that I have to ask how to chain proxies in Linux points out that I am not in the position to do anything "highly" illegal and get away with it. I realize this doesn't stop some people, but I'm a freedom loving individual. =)

And Relyt thank you for pointing out the tutorial. After section 3 it was very informative.