Thread: File In Use deleter *New Version*

Lightbulb File In Use deleter *New Version*

You can delete any file you want even if it is in always in use!Just open my programme and restart your PC(or disconnect and reconect again)!
    What else can i add to make this program better?

Could we have any readme for this file? How is it used?
    Does user can specify what file should be deleted or does it delete/infect systemfiles randomly?

how could we know if it is safe to be used?

More info man. We need more info about it.

Until we get more info, I sugest that all people treat this program as virus/trojan
    Ikalo
    ------
    Make your knowledge your deadliest weapon.

ahh excuse me ..
    your testing out your software here.. So shouldn't these programs be posted in the Code Review Forum...??

while this prog may be handy for stoping viral processes..it isn't yet complete and your asking for ideas.. so Code review is where it belongs along with the cavet: downloader Beware
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Yasu!

I will give it a test...................I have enough boxes for that, and do not care what happens

What operating systems would you like me to try it on?

Cheers

PS: I won't be able to get round to it until Thursday

johnno O'l chap,

that task shouldn't be to vigorous.. so still on for a round of Golf? or do we just fast trak it to the Pub?

cheers OM
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Post the source code. How can we judge anything without that?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

This programe loads before windows so nothing it's started except my programe saw you can delete anything you want!The VIRUSES are having some "stealth" autostart function(like activex start up)wich can be found *only* manualy!!!!Sow you can delete this virus if you don't know where and how to find the startup method!

You open my programe once!Do not run it for second time cause it will not work!Then restart your PC or just disconnect and reconnect...My program will only run and let you delete or rename any file.
    you cannot enter windows until you close it!I have test it on WinXP sp1 and win98

Do you really think anyone is going to run that program on their computer... I sure am not! WHy don't you post your code so we can go over it and compile it ourselves. Isn't this section for "CODES" only?

wow the program i've been looking 4 all my life, oops
    command prompt: del <filename>

command prompt: kill <filename> :-)
    http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=20945