Thread: BEFSR41 Linksys Router

BEFSR41 Linksys Router

Here's a question for ya.....My router seems to occasionly stop responding...After a minute it will start to function correctly again. No settings or anything are wrong....

Any suggestions?

TheRouter
    Life is like an incessant series of problems, all difficult, with brutal choices, and a time limit. The worst thing you can do is to make no choice, waiting for the ideal conclusion to present itself. The conclusion has to come from yourself. A formed idea that you know the difference between right an wrong.

Elite Hacker
    That sounds like a question for their tech support. From what you've told us, you have it setup perfectly.

AOs Resident Troll
    Just a thought

I had one site that would move thier router on top of a computer and it would stop responding..or fail to connect.

When you moved it off the computer...it would work again....

I figured it was the power supply of the computer interfering ....

Maybe you have some interference from another device????

Also..like h3r3tic said..go to the vendor website and search...you may need a firmware update

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the support. I will talk with the the Linksys support group and see what they have to say....(After I move the router from the top of the hard-drive...)

TheRouter
    Life is like an incessant series of problems, all difficult, with brutal choices, and a time limit. The worst thing you can do is to make no choice, waiting for the ideal conclusion to present itself. The conclusion has to come from yourself. A formed idea that you know the difference between right an wrong.

AOs Resident Troll
    Bet ya that fixes the issue

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I cant believe this.....Morganlefay got it right in a nut shell. It wound up being my powersource from my computer was just to much for the router to phase out the intereference...

Thanks Morganlefay!!

TheRouter