Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hacker with new program got me

hacker with new program got me

Their is a hacker in delaware that is finding young women in yahoo messanger and asking them to do things. If they refuse he takes their accounts. This happend to me. He wrote a program that works as a back door on all yahoo accounts so no matter how many new ones you make he will use your ip numer to hey his program alterting him that an new account was used on that computer. He continues to take your acconts aver and over till you give in to his demands. How do i stop him? I have fire walls runing and have run a spy ware and virus scan. But it sais the computer is clean and all he can do is take my accounts he has no control over anything but yahoo.

Change your IP and make a new account ? Report him to yahoo ?
    O.G at A.O

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Have you called the police? Report him to the criminal authorities?
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

how do i change my ip?
    I did make a new account he can continue to seze every account i make. And i did report him to yahoo he has been reported mulitple times by dif people.

If he is seeking women out for exploitation, then it falls into a new realm completely. Report this to the authorities, or even call yahoo directly rather than email. Since it has gone from "mischief" to stalking, you need to take it to the next level of action, especially if he could be doing this to other women and accepting his offer just so he will stop bugging them.
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin

how do i change my ip?
    What Internet Service Provider do you have ? What operating system are you running ?
    O.G at A.O

i have win 98 and i am using explorer

how do you report a hacker to the authoritys? And how do i find the number to call yahoo, i have looked i cant find it.

i have win 98 and i am using explorer
    Sorry, explorer is not an ISP, do you have broadband(Comcast, DSL) or do you dial-up (AOL, MSN, NetZero)...
    O.G at A.O

Yahoo: 1-408-349-3300

As for how to properly turn someone like that into the authorities, I'm afraid i don't have a clue as to the proper method.
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin