Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hacker with new program got me

ok their is no trojen their was but i got rid of it. he wrote this program himself so it isnt showing up on anti virus reports and the cops told me that htey could do nothing and to just let it go. oh and the trojen may be gone but he can still scre with me and i call him a haker casue my yahoo informed me i had been haked .

oh and to you who said tell my parents i am wayyy over 18 and my parents arnt gunna be alot of help here.

for you who are giving me advice i can use than y ou vewry much. I would not be asking for help if i knew what i was doing and you are explaining things rather well.

btw what is CWShredder i founf it on my computer when cleaning out files i dont know what it is for or why i have it.

http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract..._download.html

Download it, do a scan and post the results here, and these experts here will tell you if you got anything evil on your PC !

(Don't fix anything untill we tell you to with CWS Shredder, you may mess things up)
    O.G at A.O

uh i tried intermute it siad i didnt have somthign needed and it didnt work

Did you download a fresh copy or use the one you had installed, you may have delete some of its files while cleaning out your PC !

It would be helpfull if you could copy the error here, so we know what file you're missing or if its simply not working.
    O.G at A.O

AFLAAACKKK!!
    ok their is no trojen their was but i got rid of it. he wrote this program himself so it isnt showing up on anti virus reports and the cops told me that htey could do nothing and to just let it go. oh and the trojen may be gone but he can still scre with me and i call him a haker casue my yahoo informed me i had been haked .
    Sorry but... IMHO something tells this is a joke, your way over 18 yet you type like a 12 year old skiddie, and you know you have been hacked because yahoo informed that you have been hacked???

Call me crazy but I don't beleive it anymore, at least until you come up with a reasonable excuse/explination...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

In my opinion, this seems like something more on the FBI level. If the local police won't do anything, find the phone number to your local FBI office by looking it up in the white pages in the "United States Government" section towards the beginning of the white pages, or use this link below to find one nearest to you:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

Tell them you want to speak to the cyber-crimes department and let them know what happened.

I'm just curious, did this guy just pop up on your messenger one day and start making these demands? Or had you chatted with him a couple times, or even just briefly before he started making these demands? Did he send try to send you a file through the messenger if you were chatting with him before he started making these demands?

And how do you know he is from Deleware, as someone previously asked?

ok their is no trojen their was but i got rid of it
    Was there or was there not a trojan?
    \"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends\"-Ed Norton/25th Hour

well buddy unlike dyslexic i actualy am severly dyslexic so i am sorry if my spelling is not up to your codes but i dont exactly have an option on the spelling. Also i did not say yahoo told me i said i got a message in yahoo. The message said you have been haked by insane00man then he infomed me he had control of my account , then he proved his point. So since i already said i dont know much about this , and i cant help the spelling perhaps you could vcut me sume slack instead of cutting me down.