Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: hacker with new program got me

he got a friends account and he got me through her. He told her were he lived. she was being stupid and chating with peopel. yes he tried to send me somthing but he was posing as her and i was expecting a script so i accepted it. he knew form her account i was expecting the script so he hid the trojens in the file. i got rid if both trojens but he could still get me so it was somthing eles. my friend told me he had informed her it was a program he had created that he was using to hack her account.

ok first you say You did an AV scan and found no trojans, then after i tell you to scan in safe mode, you found one and removed it, and now you "KNEW" he sent you a trojan and that he hid it inside the file, how come you didnt find anything the first av scan, and the second time you found another trojan and now you knew there was a second one but didnt mention it beforehand/

This is smelling fishy to me too. Call the FBI and see what they say, tell them that he cracked many accounts, that he threatened you, harrased you sexually etc. And if you guys know where he lives, it might be helpfull to tell the fbi the address too. Or you could find his name on google via the address (if its listed).
    O.G at A.O

he got a friends account and he got me through her. He told her were he lived. she was being stupid and chating with peopel. yes he tried to send me somthing but he was posing as her and i was expecting a script so i accepted it. he knew form her account i was expecting the script so he hid the trojens in the file. i got rid if both trojens but he could still get me so it was somthing eles. my friend told me he had informed her it was a program he had created that he was using to hack her account.
    Do you know where, if you did, save that file to? And if you did, did you get rid of it?
    \"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends\"-Ed Norton/25th Hour

Do you know where, if you did, save that file to? And if you did, did you get rid of it?
    ]

If he (the hacker) is half smart as he sounds, he would program it to copy and hide itself in multiple locations, i dont think getting rid of just the it was hidden in would do the trick. But definitly get rid of the file if you havne't.
    O.G at A.O

yes i got rid of the file. and no if you read my previos coment their is no trojen casue i got rid of it. yes their was one but no their isnt one.

webweaverslair, is this the same guy from your previous incident?

http://www.bongoland.net/viewtopic.p...dfa1dd5a5#2543

Reason I ask is that depending upon how long this has been going on, it could classify it as stalking and raise the bar of seriousness quite a bit.
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin

i memorised the file name and got rid of all things with that nameby running a search on my comp. its name was invalidfilename

I'm seeing some conflicting advice here... Probably too late, but for future reference

You can take 2 routes here, I suggest #1

1. Turn off your computer, don't touch it. Call the cops, report a stalker, say nothing of hacking at first, just get an investigator's attention. An investigator will talk to you, tell them the stalker is operating over the internet. The investigator will have a contact somewhere that would be able to handle it if they are worth anything.

If you want to prosecute or get good results from the cops, don't do virus scans or try to handle things yourself. You'll screw up any evidence you have and alert the attacker. If you've already tried to handle things yourself you've probably corrupted any evidence you may of had.

2. Format (at a repair shop, or yourself), and learn better home computing habits. This includes:
    -Visiting windowsupdate.microsoft.com regularly or automatically (Get all patches, restart, get all patches, restart until no more patches are available
    - Get a software firewall or enable one on your network
    - Get Antivirus
    - Switch browsers (mozilla.org is nice) and view your emails in text only regardless of the client.
    - Keep up to date on the software you use on the internet. There is a high chance you had an outdated client, and there is a very low chance of being exploited when you're updated.

Alert your ISP and have them change your IP, and log the incident
    Cut off all communication with the attacker, don't brag that you have them beat, and move on with your life.

Hopefully you should be set from there. Good luck!

yes htis is all the same incodent he hasnt stoped he jsut went to work today wich gave me time to work on this.

yes i got rid of the file. and no if you read my previos coment their is no trojen casue i got rid of it. yes their was one but no their isnt one.
    I did read your previous post, if you would check your typing and type more clearly, I wouldn't have to ask you
    \"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends\"-Ed Norton/25th Hour