Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: hacker with new program got me

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

Hey, careful there. The parent poster has already informed us that she has a case of dyslexia. Please be patient about it outer.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (MingW32) - WinPT 0.9.90-rc1

iD8DBQFCHsiJyTlseSg5nqsRApk3AJsFNkWiqxyqGrdMSPlktw+rcnTYuwCgo354
    4BnEWwbc4aqwtSr8mgEx3Ak=
    =nj3D
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin

sorry i am trying to type clearly and i wasnt yelling at you i was yelling at the person who was missquoting me

Yes, I know, I read that. But I wasn't trying to sound like I was attacking her for that. I only asked her that because I wanted to clarify whether there was or was not a trojan, and she seemed to come back at me sarcastily, so that is why I said what I did. That is how it sounded to me anyway. And if she wasn't, then I apologize
    \"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends\"-Ed Norton/25th Hour

i realy wasnt trying to be sarcastic i was trying to explain to the pirate guy that it wasnt what he was asuming that he had read me wrong.

and yes i know that is easy to do lol

i realy wasnt trying to be sarcastic i was trying to explain to the pirate guy that it wasnt what he was asuming that he had read me wrong.
    You have my sincere apologies. I just took it the wrong way then. Forgive me
    \"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends\"-Ed Norton/25th Hour

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The reason I was asking that was because if you did have that file still you could post it here so that someone could disect it and try and figure out what it was.

yeah i thought of that but in my never ending stupididty i wnt with my gut reaction i deleted that file and all remanints of it then i ran a scan deleted all trojens and any other spyware then i changed my password so it was alpha numeric in case he was using a pasword sniffer. then i rebooted. and no i dont have restor. then i ran a check again and i was still clean. i check my comp for files that wernt their befor and their wernt any that i didnt remeber exept CWShreder. then i cleand out my account in case he could still take it then i went back on, at that point he toock my account casue i refused to do ass he asked. till then i had been acting like i might in order to buy time so save my files and things befor i lost the account and in order to try to save the account. the last thing he aid was i am takign your account and i will take every other account you choose to make.

somone sugested that i go to a site and run hyjaker it asked what program to open it with and i didnt know what do i use?

When you create accounts, do you use your actual name/false name that you always use when creating an account? Whichever, do you always use the same name?