Partitions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partitions

Kazaa = Partition Magic = Free Partitions!

I used SuSE to partition my new PC's disk....
    I initially wanted a shared (between Linux and Windows) swap partition at the beginning of the disk....

So I'd almost agree with Gore's fdisk, but I'd put a "c" at the beginning ;-)

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Buahahahahahaha SUSE saves the day again.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

yeah - Im going to try that Ranish site mentioned a few posts ago - thanks (i think - I haven't tried it yet)

Kazaa is like a disease - everytime I have put it on my system (always temporarily) I immediately uninstall it when I get what I needed and spend the next 2 hours running anti-spy and ad ware, anti virus scanning, trojan scanning and registry repair software.

In short ------------ F(&( Kazaa
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

I think more of what nokia meant was:

ANY decent p2p Network and program == Parition Magic with a final cost of you having an internet connection.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.