Thread: New Bagle

New Bagle

New Bagle arrives

The variant, BagleDl-L, is a Trojan horse that damages security applications and attempts to connect with a number of Web sites. According to antivirus companies F-Secure and Sophos, these Web sites currently contain no malicious code, but both companies believe this could soon change.

"Any Trojan horse which turns off your antivirus or firewall can open you up to further attack, even by very old viruses,"

For this Trojan to work, a certain amount of social engineering is required because the e-mails contain a ZIP-file attachment that must be opened to display the programs "doc_01.exe" or "prs_03.exe," which must also be run manually to infect a computer.

Click Here
    Don’t open the email attachment applies again!

Edit:
    *cough* when has it not applied? *cough*
    We need to break the mouse hands of those that do!

Cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

********** |ceWriterguy
    *cough* when has it not applied? *cough*
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Re: New Bagle

Originally posted here by Relyt
    New Bagle arrives

Don’t open the email attachment applies again!

Edit:

We need to break the mouse hands of those that do!

Cheers
    Here is a simple tool with dual usage to prevent the opening of attachments

''Wave attacks are becoming increasingly common,'' says Dunham. ''Multiple minor variants are rapidly seeded into the wild to help the overall success of the attack... Hackers have been testing their code prior to the attack to ensure that certain anti-virus products do not detect the new minor variants. Hackers have become increasingly sophisticated and organized in what they are doing in an attempt to steal sensitive information or gain control over many computers.''

So........ It's 'Hackers' that have been releasing viruses into the wild..... All this time I thought it was PETA.....
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Underground Bunker, somewhere in Antarctica
    honestly who names their virus 'bagle'? why not something cool like 'anhilator'?
    I know your type, you think "I'll just get me a costume, rip off the neighborhood kids". Next thing you know, you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front!
    -The Monarch.

Originally posted here by fraggin
    ''Wave attacks are becoming increasingly common,'' says Dunham. ''Multiple minor variants are rapidly seeded into the wild to help the overall success of the attack... Hackers have been testing their code prior to the attack to ensure that certain anti-virus products do not detect the new minor variants. Hackers have become increasingly sophisticated and organized in what they are doing in an attempt to steal sensitive information or gain control over many computers.''

So........ It's 'Hackers' that have been releasing viruses into the wild..... All this time I thought it was PETA.....

When a viruse successfully attacks a user, it's called Natural Selection.
    \"keep your friends close, your enemys closer, and your administrator closest.\"

When does it stop, when will they stop making more of those damn bagle things........
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeen.

p.s.

We need a new way to name virusses.

the alphabet letters dont work anymore. Maybe we could start doing them hex.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?