339 error when loading ocx. Wont reregister.

Thread: 339 error when loading ocx. Wont reregister.

Unhappy 339 error when loading ocx. Wont reregister.

When trying to load a program it displays a 339 error accompanied with the messeage that the fxlbl432.ocx file or one of its dependencys is missing. when i look it isnt there. So i got it of a second computer but the file wont register.

using Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxlbl432.ocx (the correct path i duble checked it)

It fails with the error that it cant find the module.(WTF)

I retried with 5 different copies of the file. That all worked when i pulled them of their pc's.

What am I missing/ doing wrong here ?
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

using Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxlbl432.ocx
    Well did u type in the whole location, when i register my ocx files i only type in the name

example

Start-> Run

regsvr32 fxlbl432.ocx
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

I tried both. I managed to fix by simply reinstalling the program but it still pisses me off.

thanks for the reply though. Anyone else that could point out what i could have been doing wrong ?
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?