Thread: Pathetic

Pathetic

Well havne't started a thread in a while now. right now it;s 4:34 am and im stiin here alone drinking budwesier, (no heineken sadily), and im gettin kinda drunk, my friends are working tommorow morning so i didnt go ot...my girlfriend which i lvoe very muc loks like found a new boyfriend which hirts ike hell but life goes on i guess, hope i find somone as good as her, nihil had 2 wifes and is happy with his 3rd wfe, i think i can fin anothe love too than , what r u gys up to oinght ? well im gonna go finish my 2 beers left and go to sleep, later AO.
    O.G at A.O

********** |ceWriterguy
    Skol CopyRight. I'm sitting here at 4am reading a forum instead of sleeping. I have to take Mrs |ce to the hospital in an hour for her final IV infusion for a severe migraine (every 12 hours over the past 3 days). I haven't yet slept because I was foolish and crashed yesterday morning after her visit - and slept until 3pm. Although quite sober (Diet Dr. Pepper {gag} is what I'm drinking {because my doctor said so when he diagnosed congestive heart disease}), I'm just beginning to feel sleepy - and I've gotta go to the f'in hospital right at 'bedtime'. Grr.

Enjoy the bud. Drink/smoke an extra one for me... or 2... or 7.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Well i jut finishd last ber and smoked 13 cigarets in less than 2 hours....time to slep,, gott pick up my rnet car in 4 hours, i crashd mine 2 days ago ....oh well....

best of luck with ur wife
    O.G at A.O

Finally woke up, and i see i don't spell very good while under the influence of alocohol. I just came back from Enterprise rent-a-car and they gave me a Buick. Ah, not bad !
    O.G at A.O

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by ©opy®ight
    Finally woke up, and i see i don't spell very good while under the influence of alocohol. I just came back from Enterprise rent-a-car and they gave me a Buick. Ah, not bad !

Spelling correctly is quite difficult while under the affluence of incohol

Lost MeMory due to incohol, or was it Nemory?

Who care --Got a hangover have we?--Never mind, you're young, another female will be on her way to you very shortly
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)