Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How can I help this person?

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Yes but what about xierox's issue or concern? Has that been answered?

And there is a certain amount of concern I would have given that in today's security world we really need more a perimeter-less security environment as well as defined procedures. Can we not talk about those effectively without it becoming a "trolling" experience?
    Ok, good point, and taken well. I'm reacting only to the general content of the troll's posts so far, his attitude, and other clues. The avatar he uses, for one. I get the feeling that this is perhaps an account created solely for the purpose of "stirring the sh!t". I could be wrong, who knows.

And yes, there IS a valid discussion to be continued here. Thanks for the reality check.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Well, at the request of the original thread creator I've closed the thread. He has gotten some ideas via PM. Perhaps later xierox can post what his solution was and how it went.

I would be game to discuss the "perimeter-less security" issue and such in a seperate thread if someone/someones are interested.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage