Ok this is what i am supposed to do

[QUOTE]

Create an object class named students.java with the following object variables:

String s[] = new String[30];
int number;

The constructor, students(), will set the value of num to zero.

Create the following object methods:

void fill() - this will prompt the user to enter names (string), one per line which will be placed in the string array s. When the user enters a null string (zero length), entry will cease and the number of valid strings in the array will be place in the variable number.

void list() - this will list the valid strings in the array s, one per line. If the value of num is zero, it will inform the user that there are no entries to list.

void add() - this will add one student to the array if there is room. If there is no more room, a message to that effect will be displayed. All of the processing shown in the sample run will be done here

void search() - this will search the names in the array. If the name does not exist, a message will inform the user of that fact. If the name does exist, the user will be asked if they want to change it. If the answer is no, then nothing more happens. If the answer is yes, then the user will be prompt for the change.
[\QUOTE]

This is what i have so far, is it ok so far? and also how can i make a method that adds a string tot he list?
Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.
Code:
import java.io.* ;
public class students
{
        String s[] = new String[30];

students();

void fill()
        {
         for(int i=0;i<31;i++)
          {
                System.out.println("Please print the names");
                MyInput.readString(s);