Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robin Hood and the merry men

cyclops07,

There is no such a thing called open source movie or music. It is just for software. Open Source software, as nihil stated, is free to copy, distribute and modify. So in this case no piracy would ever occure.

I always believe in "What is prohibited is fruitful, for some people". Pirates will always look for somthing is prohibted to crack... Otherwiase how the hell they will show off thier bitchy intentions... This is always the case... and even if the Piracy is legislated as a legal practice, they will leave piracy and turn to something is illegal.. they are inherently outlaws... lol...

As we menioned the open source.. I attached the GNU aggrement.. It is really nice and good to read its content...

Media is the de facto player in our life attitude... some many false things may be seen as true thigns by people and vice vers... Media turns lies to conceded truth

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Black Cluster: There is no such a thing called open source movie or music. It is just for software. Open Source software, as nihil stated, is free to copy, distribute and modify. So in this case no piracy would ever occure.
    i knew that already, thanks anyway..

Nihil: The "Robin Hood" thing is based on the popular misconception that he "robbed from the rich and gave to the poor".................not really, sure he robbed the rich............ and BRIBED the poor so they did not turn him in.

Also, "bad King John" was actually a good king, and Richard was an a$$hole that bled his country dry indulging in expensive and irrelevant foreign military campaigns.............
    Somehow, i never thought robin hood fairy tale from this point of view.... nice one!..