Thread: Does Gmail Invitations have purpose?

Question Does Gmail Invitations have purpose?

I was giving this some thought. In the beginning of Gmail beta, there were only a select few that were given gmail accounts. From there, these people were allow to invite others to try Gmail. I can only assume that google has kept track of the data on how Gmail has spread to the many account holders today. Could they construct this data into a gmail family tree? I'm certain it is possible. Imagine the possibilities.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Um what would be the purpose ? So spammers can take veryones e-mail and spam us to helll lol ? or what do you mean by family tree?
    O.G at A.O

More or less a visual representation of how Gmail started with one user and spread to thousands in a month's time. To see how the NetworkAdmin@gmail.com is connected to Oldtoker420@gmail.com. It would be interesting to see the trek.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

now you know why I don't have a gmail account.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.