Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spying on spouse

Talking spying on spouse

I am interested for a client who recently reported she was watching her spouse's online activity via spyware she sent to him remotely. He is employed by the city government. Is there a way his It department to identify the email with which she sent him this spy program. Is there a safer way for her to monitor his computer. Also, is there a way she can detect if he is monitoring her computer activity? Please send any info relating to this ! She is using SpectorPro with remote access add on.

Underground Bunker, somewhere in Antarctica
    I am pretty sure there was another topic about this kind of thing, but I cant recall the name of it. Anyway, if you really want to do this, I suggest a keylogger of somekind, such as what some employers use to keep track of what thier employees are doing. I dont know if any of this is legal however, so I would find that out before going any further.
    I know your type, you think "I'll just get me a costume, rip off the neighborhood kids". Next thing you know, you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front!
    -The Monarch.

AOs Resident Troll
    Well....

if she is monitoring a machine on someone elses network ie his work computer. (which really isnt HIS computer..its his employers).......then it could be very illegal...unless you have approval by the system admin to do so.

MLF

How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

AOs Resident Troll
    Kite.....

The post reads...a city government computer..'

and you are suggesting a keylogger

*sigh*

MLF

I reread...it you did mention it "could" be illegal
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I sincerely hope that no-one on this site will answer you question.

You must have sh1t for brains...............you are aiding and abetting in a criminal activity that would most certainly attract the attention of your local police the FBI and the Secret Service.

If you are a PI or lawyer you are just about to go out of business...................

You do not mess with government, even local government......................

Your only way out is to cover you a$$ by fessing up and tossing the stupid bitch to the wolves.....provided that you did not advise the action in the first place?

Try reading the front page of this site, we do not advise people on how to commit criminal offences, or how to avoid detection whilst doing so.

When you say she's a client, I hope you're her lawyer.....that's what she's going to need. She's not just spying on him but all the work he is doing for the city and she will be prosecuted when she's caught.

Maybe she should quit the spy stuff and call a marriage counsellor.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=266116
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

skiddie lamer translator say:

"I have this program that I got from a "1337 h4x0r" and he said that I could email it to my spouse so I can see what they are doing at work, but I want to know if their boos cann track me or the email I send it in. Also, do you guys know any easier ways for me to spy on them?"

response:

first off, if you dont trust your spouse then you shouldnt be together. simple.

Second, if you do this you could go to jail (so I encourage you to do so, that way you quit bugging us).

Third: I hate you.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Holy ****..

Yes the email can be detected and traced back..

Spyware in this case is not the advertising spyware.. but a bloody Keylogger/Trojan horse program. I think your client will have her arse in a sling WHEN she gets caught. gaol/jail will be the outcome..

through her suspicion she WILL lose her freedom and she WILL lose her partner.. no ifs buts or maybe's
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Underground Bunker, somewhere in Antarctica
    i didnt catch the word government in there the first time i read it. it changes EVERYTHING.

If i were this person, i would be catching the next plane to south america...
    I know your type, you think "I'll just get me a costume, rip off the neighborhood kids". Next thing you know, you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front!
    -The Monarch.

Gee you guys aren't what I thot!!!!!! I was contacted by this lady who has a legitimate program that allows her to do this. I am not an idiot! I do know it is illegal. But my question was for those of you who I thought knew much more about this than I do! Can she get caught and how the heck does a program like spectorpro get licsence? YOu didnt have to be such jerks!