Automate it

Thread: Automate it

Automate it

Hi.

Do someone know way to run programs in console as a different user that have no password.
    "runas" in console asking for passwords and not allowing empty passwords.

I asking about this becouse I would like to create one simple script that will run one program for different users to clear registry if it is possible?

Do some one have any idia?
    // too far away outside of limit

Exclamation

Does this post sound malicious or what?

Hmm.....I must of lost my answer bag somewhere around here.......(searches)
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    becouse I would like to create one simple script that will run one program for different users to clear registry if it is possible
    Er... Clear the registry of what?

If you mean _clear_ the registry then there's a possibilty that you might break the computer.

If you mean clear specific keys then it should only require the users context to clear them since they would be only those that the user could alter in the first place that you should be interested in.

So... Which is it.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Ad-aware and Spybot can clear registry from bad entries that left by spywares.
    I thins just to include this function in BartPE online scan efter offline is completed becouse not all registry can be scanned in offline mode and manul can be removed just "high lighted" spyware entries.

If automate online scan of registry so you will need just to logg in with one account and start the program, if users have no passwords it will not take a long time but some have it his/her account will not be scanned.

I hope that you are understand me now.
    I am not a cracker, just trying to make it more easy to use, "speed up the life".

Are you running an AD domain?

[EDIT]

If so... Look here

[/EDIT]
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

No.
    I exploring BartPE builder and helping my friends with problem.

I did some plugins and did it at 100% auto in offline mode include autoupdates.
    And now trying to do it in online mode too, looking for help.

Look above again.... some of it helps...

thank you Tiger Shark

I exploring BartPE builder and helping my friends with problem.
    Have you read the tutorial by Irongeek and if it helps.. thank him..no thank him anyway.. if you follow the links he gives you will find a gold mine of information and plugins.. and from what I can translate from your posts the Answer is in there.. (Runscan is the hint)

oh and never never never ignore a link given by TS

cheers

/BTW: Guys can we take it easy on MrBabis, his english isnt the best.. certainly there is a challenge communicating his intentions
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Yes I did it and I posted basic plugin for AvastPro console scanner there.
    It is about 5 month ago I begun to test how BartPE working and know I have some of CD's that are very good made:

BartPE+XPE
    Trinity Rescue CD
    Ultimate Boot CD

is all you need to rescue you pc

hmm...... aj aj aj......