Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran Says Europeans Slow on Nuke Talks

Iran Says Europeans Slow on Nuke Talks

Iran giving advice on nukes...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...i134758S03.DTL
    Iran Says Europeans Slow on Nuke Talks

Iran will soon have nuclear weapons, and will dictate Euro policy.
    Brussels is not far, by missile, from Iran.
    Where are those damn americans when you really need them?

Bush was all hot to trot in Iraq, but there is nothing he, or anyone else can
    do about Iran, or North Korea. Europeans better get used to the idea of
    praying to Allah three times a day. I wouldn't spill any more American blood
    on that continent. We have enough oil here, why fight?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Sorry we've been told 1 million times that it's not our duty to police the world. On another note, I found it very interesting that Iran assisted and has had a long standing relationship with Al Queda. Assuming you believe the 911 report issued by the American congress. All through Hezbola. In fact most of the hijackers passed through Iran in 2000 and 2001. No wonder Iran is saying 'Hey hey, ok we'll stop processing high grade plutonium." Bush was most likely going to sign an assasination order on Bin Laden, it was on his desk in August even though Clinton did nothing and then screamed about how he "warned" Bush about it and Bush ignored him. And then everyone else pointing fingers like little children. Even thoguh entire plot was planned under Clinton, Tenate and Clark... and they had repeated warnings ... any way I digress. Since 911 the CIA has more power to carry out covert missions where before they were limited to proxies and foreign pressure, thanks again to the democrats (indirectly). So I wonder if Iran got a sniff of something they don't like? Democracy perhaps, that vile disease. Or The Predator and it's succesors.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Bush was all hot to trot in Iraq, but there is nothing he, or anyone else can
    do about Iran, or North Korea. Europeans better get used to the idea of
    praying to Allah three times a day. I wouldn't spill any more American blood
    on that continent. We have enough oil here, why fight?
    Spoken like a true liberal. pfft...

Custom User
    Basically when it comes down to it, the US and any other countries that have nukes should not have developed them in the first place, but now that they have, it's completely hypocritical of them to expect other countries not to also develop them. Iran could well decide that they want to create nuclear weapons and then wipe out the "infidel" or whatever, but there's no way that they are going to just drop the issue when the countries telling them not to create nuclear weapons already have them.

Ever listened to smokers who tell you not to smoke? :P

ac

All this ultra-passivist talk by the EU and UN to Syria and Iran is getting redundant. What did the EU say when the US was making Syria sweat it out? “We are pleased with Syrian progress”. Wait, you have to say that with French English accent. UN talks, military actions, resolutions and “saber rattling” are typically restagnant.

Israel: Well let’s just say every country has the right to protect itself. They really don’t need 500 of our strategic bunker busters to get the job done. It’s just that “The Samson Option” result would just be too environmentally nasty and unconfined. You’d be a damn fool to think they don’t already have nukes. I think most of us know about a few famous Jewish scientist and engineers we brought over from Europe during and after WWII. Remember the Germans bitching at us: “you left Germany scientifically impaired”? Good thing too, who knows what could’ve happened 10-15 years ago and they're now ready to make a Dollar/Euro from another human rights violator (China). Allow this to typify: their eager role in ****ing-up Yugoslavia during the 90s. You see, the krauts were not only busy helping Saddam, they were busy arming the murderers in the Balkans too. How soon those krauts unlearn history, but I digress.

And people wonder why the US has been recalcitrant concerning every proposal from Germany and France about the China embargo.

Banned
    You are absolutely right about the Germans arming the murderers in the Balkans, !mitation.
    But there's more to that story: in 1992, the war was about to be settled when Bosnian-Muslims, Bosnian-Croats and Bosnian-Serbs signed the Lisbon agreements, backed by the EU. The three leaders of those fractions agreed to have three independent regions, each with their own government.

A couple of days after the agreement was signed (and after only a couple of days of peace), the American ambassador Zimmerman stepped in and convinced the Bosnian-Muslim leader to withdraw from the agreement. The Bosnian-Muslim leader agreed (with the promise that the US would recognize Bosnia - Muslim-Bosnia, that is - as an independent state), and what followed is one of the bloodiest wars in modern history (over 500,000 people died). The US was arming the Muslim-Bosnians, and so were a bunch of Western European countries (Germany, most of all)... After the war was over, the land given to the Muslim-Bosnians was waaaay less than they would have gotten in the Lisbon agreements... suckers.

I admitted that the Germans armed the Muslim-Bosnians... now all you've left to do is that the US did the same (and yes, it was Clinton who authorized it)

There's alot of history in that region...everyone talks about the jews and concentration camps but you rarely hear of the serbs and gypsies and how croatians conspired with the nazi's to ethic cleanse the balkans...alot of serbs looked at the war in terms of pay-back and for that reason sided with Milosevic...and so on...

http://campus.northpark.edu/history/...e/Balkans.html
    The Balkans Chronology

but we were discussing Iran, not the balkans...

http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/sec...an_history.asp
    Iran -> History on Encyclopedia.com 2002

which pose a whole different sort of problems...we are talking about a country that has shown many times it is not reluctant to go to war and is willing to oppose the powers that be in a violent manner ( Iran-hostage Crisis ring any bells )...nuclear weapons in Iran would not be the same as missiles in Korea or scuds in Iraq...if I lived in Isreal I would be very worried about Iran and nuclear capability.

Note: Iranians are not ethnic semities ( all arabs are semities...yes, arabs are semities just like jews...same ethnicity )...they are persians...their only tie to the rest of the middle-east is Islam..arabs only account for 3% of Iran's population.

Edit: Looked it up for the sake of interest at dictionary.com

1. A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.
    2. A Jew.
    3. Bible. A descendant of Shem.

Gothic, I can appreciate coming from a viewpoint where you think, if one country has them everyone should have them. But consider this: Preaching don't smoke is one thing, giving the cigarettes to kids while saying don't smoke is another. "Smoking is bad, don't smoke but here is a cigarette, don't light it" Boom. Given the world you desire, diplomacy would end forever, well at least until all the bombs are gone.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Sorry for the delay, I have been rather pressed for time lately. Don't be such a sour puss EG! <joke> "there's alot of history in that region" you're right and that's why we need to get into it. We can throw quips on Iran and all of them collectively.

Originally posted here by Negative
    I admitted that the Germans armed the Muslim-Bosnians... now all you've left to do is that the US did the same (and yes, it was Clinton who authorized it)
    I assume you mean the Croatian "airlift"? However we ousted the_major_players, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey a slew of radicals including the French backed Hizbullah (the same Hizbullah snipers who waxed French soldiers). Every blacked-out UFO you see doesn't always belong to the US. I’m looking at the appropriations for Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina 1990-1995 and the total is $0 US dollars.

My point was the Germans should've had a permanent weapons embargo placed on them after the war. Just to think of all the American blood spilled, in return to let these krauts produce and sell military equipment to the bastards of the world and enemies of the US just a few years later. Someone please tell me my granddad didn't spend three nights under bridge debris, encircled by buoyant deceased combat buddies and besieged while in the cold Rhine for that. Wait I remember now, we had to save the Belgians, he had to fight in Belgium’s backyard because Leopold was such a pussbag and was too busy handing over 25,000 Jews and eating praline.

No need to admit anything to me for the Germans, however you can for Belgium even though it's a somewhat dinky country it still managed to flood arms into Croatia. You wouldn't be able to find any legit US .gov documentation on the US arming of the Bosnian Muslims would you? I am curious of this.