Magnetic Power
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnetic Power

Magnetic Power

I have been so ecstatic about this new invention for a while now. Energy/Electricity generated by magnets, a magnetic motor. It needs no outside energy just itself to make power. I don't know if this is true but please tell me what you think. Do you think its true? Check out the websites.

http://www.perendev-power.com/

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/MagneticMotors/

It's very much true. I don't have many sources but it's pretty simple physics. Basically when you pull anything through a magnetic field you get static electricity. Reverse the process and you get propolsion. Everything in physics reciprocates. Look up electromagnetic induction and the work of Michael Farady. This stuff will give you some ideas of how exactly they do it, as I'm not real sure how they accoplish making power with no energy going into it, something must have stored energy to be giving off the electricity. (Law of Conservation of Energy)

I'll do some digging on those sites and if I come up with any theories on how exactly they accomplish this I'll post... I can't guarantee anything, as I'm not to much of a physics expert, I just know the basics for the most part.

[edit] Well I read the information on those sites... Seems feasable... I believe construction would be fairly difficult... Once you started it running you would have to use another magnet to stop it..... hmm... Looks really interesting, will probably be commercial within ten years. You can disregard what I was talking about with electromagnetic induction and farady... Has nothing to do with this way of doing it...
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Hi kyrios,

It is an interesting subject.............try google for "perpetual motion" you might find something?

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Here ya go kyrios...a peek into both the past and the future...

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mromag.htm
    mromag.htm

kyrios,

Eg's post provides a great example of one method to accomplish this so here's some tissue to wipe the drool up..

However, a major hurdle that no one has yet to positively overcome is the degaussing of the magnets. Theoretically you could alternate magnets and when in the rest mode, exciter fields around the poles could rejuvenate the magnets thus eliminating the degaussing. But then it would become to cumbersome. I'll promise not to entering into their realm of engineering if they can getter done

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

am I testy today?
    Basically when you pull anything through a magnetic field you get static electricity.
    I don't think it is static electricity.. a static charge is just that Static..not moving stationary..

down to the subject at hand..

what I have seen are basicly electric motors/generators ..

a magnetic motor. It needs no outside energy just itself to make power
    But they need to be "charged" an external motor needs to bring them upto an operational speed, then there is the problem of the magnets becoming degaussed

the best "Perpetual" motor I have thus far seen, required a "tickler" circuit.. a method of inputting energy to maintain the operation of the motor.. OVERCOMMING the LOSSES in the system.. the losses being the resistance of the wire and the relitivly low (for the task) permiability of the magnets, air resistance, friction in the bearings (even in magnetic bearings..

my reference.. Scientific American.. dunno what month year.. it wasn't in the last 18mths.. have a look there
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

am I testy today?
    quote:
    Basically when you pull anything through a magnetic field you get static electricity.

I don't think it is static electricity.. a static charge is just that Static..not moving stationary..
    What is it then? I know it's electricity of some sort, and I'm 90% sure it's static electricity... And why can't a static charge move? Ever heard of lightning :P A thunderstorm is a bunch of statically charged clouds floating all over the place causing the charges to attempt at balancing...
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

It's total bullshit. Some kind of pyramid scheme to get your money.
    Dumb yokels have been sucked into investments in perpetual motion
    for as long as there have been con men. It doesn't obey the laws
    of physics. It's a "free lunch", "something for nothing"

By definition, to get any work done, there must be an input
    of energy.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Smile

Brian Richards, the guy behind perendev-motors and the inventor of this revolutionary magnetic motor sent me this letter (it is attached here in this post) a couple of months ago, well to everyone interested in his magnetic motor. I have been emailing him about this for quite sometime and showing my interest. What this magnetic motor promises is to make pollution free electricity and needs no outside source of energy to get it started. Supposedly "the motor is running and almost ready for the market, only the commercial packaging [is] still to be done", ( http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...ion/index.html ).
    If this is all true, this is the next breakthrough in energy. We will have no more need in big factories and Oil consumption. I really hope this is true. This is the breakthrough we have all been waiting for. It should only get better after it hits the market, after others see how it works and make their own improvements. Finally.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ooops its Mike Brady, the managing director of the company not Brian Richards. Brian Richards just sent me that email.