Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Com[uter spying

Com[uter spying

How likely is one to be spying on my computer with out by being able to detect it without specific spy watch programs? I am referring to keylogging programs sent by employers or nosey people?

Are you having a war over there, tossing adware and KLogs over each other? Sounds like a complete anarchy. Have you got no Admins??

How would Achilles enters Troy without a trojan????

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Rain:

Your first sentence makes no sense whatsoever.... Please fix it.

Secondly.... TALK TO YOUR IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

raindarkblue,

I wouldn't worry about it too much...unless you're into some kind of criminal activity, or subversive behaviour, or belong to some cult or off-the-wall organization...chances are no one is spying on you...why would they?

Eg

spy

NOSEY spouse who wants to watch my every move !!! I am not doing anything illegal or immoral i am just SICK of being spied on!

my god, STFU you retard. Your first thread was closed becasue you are retarded. now here you are asking THE SAME question, TALK TO YOUR IT STAFF IF YOU ARE WORRIED.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

I am referring to keylogging programs sent by employers or nosey people?
    If it is from your employer, you probably signed an AUP where it stated they could monitor your activity. If you worried about being caught by an employer, don't do things at work that they don't want you to. That's what home computers are for.

If they are sent by nosy people, turn them in to your IT people.....um fresh meat.

Like the saying goes "It's hard not to be paranoid when everyone's out to get you".

You don't seem to be expending your energy, time and resources very productively.

Turn them in or move on. Put an ex in front of spouse.

Peace out.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Man it takes forever to post...anyways...

Are you sure you're just not paranoid? Your computer isn't going to tell him much about your activities...if he's that much of an idiot he'd likely stalk you not your computer.

thanks alot

Did you not read my second post. This is relating to the pms I got! I have over 50 messages that are positive about this what is your prob with me? If I knew everything I wouldnt be here. Excuse me for asking for help.

Originally posted here by Black Cluster
    Are you having a war over there, tossing adware and KLogs over each other? Sounds like a complete anarchy. Have you got no Admins??

How would Achilles enters Troy without a trojan????

Cheers

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Rain:

Your first sentence makes no sense whatsoever.... Please fix it.

Secondly.... TALK TO YOUR IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
    I am likely going to get beat-up for this, but guy's cut her a break. I am in the throws of what may end-up being a rather messy divorce, People in desperate situations can be placed in a position of doing desperate things. Now I don't have to monitor my spouses computer because she wouldn't even know what a keyboard was if it hit her in the head (now there's an idea ) All I am saying is this person is just asking for a little help, so long as we can steer her down the right path without doing anything illegal then why not, god knows I sure could use some help right now.

Cheers:
    DjM