Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IE history

IE history

Hello there,
    My question is .. how can I change the IE history. For example: I have 2 different histories and to choose which to use in my IE.

I'm not sure why you would need one? A real one and a fake one?
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

I could think of a very practicle use

history 1. The pron surfing history. (but i want to keep all those links i visit and im to lazy to bookmark)

History 2. The I don't want my mother/girlfriend finding out history.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

I'm sure the notice that when the come in your room you don't stand up right away
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Re: IE history

Originally posted here by Barov4e
    Hello there,
    My question is .. how can I change the IE history. For example: I have 2 different histories and to choose which to use in my IE.
    There is many reasons to use 2,3 ... history. But the right question is not "Why?", but "How". I want to make it like a program.

If you can explain what you want to try and accomplish I can try and help but I need more info.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    An OS would be a wonderful tidbit of info......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

The OS is WinXP. I want to make a program that has a list with histories. And I want to choose which history to use. I want to make it with C++. Or the other way is to stay in the tray and to capture the IE sites in real time. But I need help for the both.
    BGDevS
    [gloworange]www.peaksoft.info [/gloworange]

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Barov4e:

I think you will have a problem there since the history is linked to the user. In order to write the program you're thinking of you would have to intercept the history under another "authentication" and then direct it to the appropriate history file.

I'm not sure that the security system on XP will allow you to do that... but that's my opinion... Not fact.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I will make an authentication system if must, but how to change the origin history ?
    BGDevS
    [gloworange]www.peaksoft.info [/gloworange]