Happy Saint Pat's Day everyone !!!

Thread: Happy Saint Pat's Day everyone !!!

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Happy Saint Pat's Day everyone !!!

Can't say bout' u all...but I'd bee wearin' nuthin' but a bouquet o' four-leaf clover over me shamrocks an' me wee little leprechaun today n' a grin upon me face !

A Happy Saint Pat's to you all !

You know what that means...

Happy St. Patties

Keep it safe everyone.

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    An the top o'the mornin to yuz all

I attach a .txt file..................if you rename it as a .exe it will do something appropriate, but you have to trust me for that

Please be careful of what you do with it, I have had it since 1999, and you can see that it comes from a reputable source.............just be careful if you are in a work or college environment, as Administrators do not like executables flying about the place.............they are quite right!

Oh, it has a sound track

Token drunken Irish guy
    Happy St Drunken day all.

I'm still trying to figure out how Ennis could find his way to AO on THIS day....amazing....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Token drunken Irish guy
    Well the problem is I have been in town and everything, singing songs and talking in Irish to Americans and I havent started drinking yet, its like half one in the afternoon so I wont be getting drunk till about 5 or so, depends on who calls me really!

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Here's to all my Irish friends!

That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Happy paddys day to all.
    Ill be at the bar taking orders once i get done with work at eight. So anyones wants a pint they can just come find me .
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)