Feeling sorry for being on AO

Thread: Feeling sorry for being on AO

Feeling sorry for being on AO

Truly I feel very sorry for being on AntiOnline.

I hardly earned 10(positive) points in long 4 months(from dec 2004 to mar 18 2005) and reached the other side of ZERO in a jerk because of a silly post called 'Is it legel to ping?'by some called 'naviaulakh'. I was already frustrated and while reading this thread I shouted

Thanks for those negetive APs.. I just love those red gifs

Can somebody give that guy more reds...
    and I wanted to give reds to the thread starter and I got that reminder "spread around" so I asked some other to give that guy reds and For your surprise everybody reading that thread started their neggulator upon me for no reason et al. In the past too I have been getting -ve APs for the reason that I posted my view on an old post. Tell me is that right?

Most of the people found here are of very very stingy nature. For a good, atleast knowledgable post they give atmost 5 APs and for a little bad post they give you 20 out of 20 but negetive.

I think I have said enough and I know I will get more and more and more and more negetive AntiPoints for this post and after few minutes it will suicide. So when ever you feel like giving negetive antipoints always give 'em to "gess~da~devil" and be happy.

Anyway my current post on AO is this http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=266959

May God bless you all guys and gals at AO.
    There is no Gravity. Its only because earth SUCKS!!!
    Share on Google+

Two bits of advice (1)don't b!tch about AP's, it'll only get you more. (2) Post in the correct forum.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Just curious what the point of this post was? Are you trying to get banner or to get people to feel sorry for you? Don't worry about APs. Just post useful insightful information and take in what you can.
    Share on Google+

Ninja Code Monkey
    Washington State
    AP's suck. Negging people for bitching about AP's sucks. Posting useful information may get you some greens, it's far easier to flame someone here in an amusing way and get them tho. =p
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X
    Share on Google+