Thread: How do I view the last 3 to 4 days active posts using Search?

How do I view the last 3 to 4 days active posts using Search?

View new posts is great, since it allows you to see new posts made.

What I'm needing is a way to see the last 3 or 4 days of active posts/threads.

Search doesn't help because it requires a search word (and, the, but, if) don't work.
    FAQ doesn't address it either.

Anyone know?

Thanks.
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

********** |ceWriterguy
    Goto the discussion forums link. Goto a specific forum. At the bottom of the forum page there's a series of dropdown menus that let you filter in or out however many days, specific times, and the order in which they were posted. I typically don't use that feature, but it's there, and can be done for every forum this site supports (and there's a lot of 'em).

Normally if a thread catches my interest the first time I read it, I subscribe to it and receive email notifications about new additions to that thread.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    If you DO subscribe to a thread, you can then also look into the 'site subscription' link on your home page.

Member Functions

Private Messages
    Site Subscriptions <------------
    AntiPoint Center
    Show All Hidden Posts
    Mark All Forums Read
    Edit Front Page Display
    even if there haven't been any posts to the threads, you can still check back just by clicking on the 'subscribed threads' link.

Pax
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

AO French Antique News Whore
    The View More Active Topics only show the Active Topics since your last visit on AO. If you didn't visited AO since 3 weeks, it'll show you the last 3 weeks of posts. If you visited AO 5 hours ago, I'll show you the the last 5 hours posts. I don't know if you can do that search on AO advanced search. I try but I make the search engine crash
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Thanks for the suggestions.

Here's a scenario:

After I've clicked on "View new posts" and answered a few threads, I log out of AO.
    I come back later to find two more new posts - Great.

I'd also like to answer some older posts (say 3-4 days) that I never got around to answering, no matter where they are in this huge forum.

On my forum where I'm moderator we use "Invision Power Board(U) v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc." which allows "Today's active topics", no matter when you log in and no matter if you are subscribed to.

Anything like that here??

(prays to hear a Yes)
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    No, unfortunately. The VBulletin boards, AFAIK, don't have it and if they do, we don't have it as of yet. Using the View New Posts should show *ALL* posts that were made active since your last visit, however, or since you last "Marked Forums as Read".
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AFLAAACKKK!!
    You can also view your own profile to see which threads you recently posted in.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools