Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now this guy's a Freak!

Now this guy's a Freak!

And what's worse is that there's even worse freaks giving this guy money...

http://savetoby.com/
    Savetoby.com | Only YOU have the power to Save Toby!

Go ahead and eat the bunny and make a stew...then take the lucky rabbit legs and shove them up your...

And peaople actually donated ? WTF !!?!?! I ate hunted and ate bunnies/rabbits when i was 7 in Bosnia lol ! GO and eat him...
    O.G at A.O

Did you move your mouse over the pictures? I tell you...this guy is a true freak !

Wonder how much I'd get if I threatened to make soup out of a turtle...not cuddly enough ...eh?
    Apparently this isn't the first time this guy has done this...apparently he did it about a year ago too.

Thats awesomely funny, wish i had thought of that before i had rabbit gallantine last week.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Fall over on my chair lol my head off that to funny.lol

that really is funny albeit a pathetic try to scam money but i don't think anyone is falling for it:

"Here is the current status of donations for Toby, as of March 20th, 2005.
    Thanks to everyone who has contributed!"

there is no status
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hi Tedob 1,

Even the " status " is a scam to make people think of donating because others have ( but really haven't ) ?

Gawd...this guy's a trip!

Someone should send the link to PETA. They'd probably pay him half a million to save the poor little bunny.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO Senior Cow-beller
    If you click the paypal donate link, it says the account is currently unable to accept funds. Probably a EULA violation.

debwalin
    ...depends on which PETA. The People for Eating of Tasty Animals probably wouldn't donate any more than a few recipes or preparation reccomendations.

"If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?"
    -- John Cleese
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Zencoder, that's true, although that wasn't the one I was thinking of. Although the one I was thinking of would be considerably more likely to create a stupid webpage about Bunnies being Cool and why you shouldn't eat them.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.