Unicode

Thread: Unicode

Unicode

Hi.

Small CD-Writer is just in russian yet but it is not that problem.
    I want to ask if someone know how I can modife settings in windows to show normal russian symbols and not this "?????????". On his page i found just how to do it in 9x based(control national settings) but not for windows nt based.

I think that it is somewhere in registries (as usual for that type of windows) but I do'nt know where to look and what to do.

==MyOS==
    WinXP home SP1
    Language english
    // too far away outside of limit

Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel>Regional and Language Settings. Under the Language tab>Details>Settings>Add and from the Input Language drop down box choose Russian. This will add the Russian option to the language bar.

From there you can choose Russian as the default language or use the Language Bar to turn it on in Word etc.

Hope that's what you were looking for.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

I can write in russian now привет that program still do not showing russian symbols

In registry i found this key
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Program Manager\UNICODE Groups

Have this somthing to do with configuration?
    // too far away outside of limit

\"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn