Paintball!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paintball!!!!!

Paintball!!!!!

How many here play paintball?

I've been getting into it recently and found it be a extremely fun sport.

I'm gonna be going to a Scenario Paintball game in June called D-Day.

They're capping the even this year @ 4000 people.

I know this is a computer forum and all but maybe theres a few people here who play.

http://oklahomadday.com is the site for the D-day event.
    =

********** |ceWriterguy
    Tried it once in a radio-station promo thing (Morning DJ's team vs the Marketing Director's team). We whipped their butts (MD had stacked her team with all us ex-military types). I got put out in the last bit (3 hits == out that round) of the skirmish, and had monster bruises for a week after, but it rocked! It's a serious adrenaline rush stalking something that stalks back.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Yeah thats what I love about paintball, is the rush of the game.

Whats gonna be scary is this D-Day thing.

My friend and I are part of the 1'st division and what we do is assault the beach. They actually load us up on a boat (about 10 boats total) and we make a beach landing and try to take a wall being held by the germans. Well apparently once the doors open on the boat theres about 1000 rounds of paint in the air heading your way. Just think about getting it 10+ times in the matter of a few seconds lol
    =

Well apparently once the doors open on the boat theres about 1000 rounds of paint in the air heading your way. Just think about getting it 10+ times in the matter of a few seconds lol
    Thats when you buddy up with a few guys in the boat and as soon as the door is about to open you act all friendly like and let them go charging outta the boat first.
    You have to remember that everything is fair in love and war.

Hoopy Frood
    I've played for about 9 months. It's pretty fun especially when you just have fun and goof off. And sometimes I play better when I don't take it too seriously, too. Good luck at D-day, cheyenne1212!

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Yeah I play to have fun.

Aden: Thats what I was thinking lol. I'll be a gentlmen and let everyone off the boat first
    I could just pick a small kid up and hold him in front of me till I get to a bunker? lol

Or I might be the bunker since I'm 6'5" and 275lb Everyone might be hiding behind me. lol
    =

Dead Man Walking
    We play in the woods on the out skirts of otwn here and have a blast. I was never much for the "speed ball" variety where it is basicaly an obstical course and wasted paint. D-Day sounds like a freaking blast (pardon the pun). The first hit I ever took was intentional. We were gearing up for my first time out and I let a few guys just kinda open up on me so I could see what it felt like ahead of time........ OUCH. But being the adrenaline junky that I am nothing could stop me. After a few good welt raising thumps you start playing a lot more skillfully cause you dont want that **** to hapen to you again Good luck and have fun Chey

We oughta get a AO team to go to D-Day

you all lead and I'll follow you onto the beach.
    =

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    We oughta get a AO team to go to D-Day

you all lead and I'll follow you onto the beach.
    oooohhhh sounds like fun... Let all of us get shot first. I would have too much fun shooting my own team if we were on a team though...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Yeah no liquor for jarrod at least 8 hours before game on
    =