I have 3 partitions on my hard drive. I have WIN 98, I had SuSE 8.2 (one of the solutions I was given to my problem was to delete it, which I did, to no avail) and 40G in the thrid partition. I want to install another 98 to put XP over so I can use my VISIO or else I would have given up on this looong ago. I have OSL2000, I got rid of grub from the mbr and the OSL2000 won't hid the first 98 so I can install the 2nd. Everytime I hide the first 98, it comes right back. I won't go into everything I have done, it would take forever, but I seem to be going in circles here and this is my last resort. If I fail, I'll just get really pi$$ed off and erase the whole thing and try to start over. Oh and for some reason when I try to go into DOS and put FDISK in the command prompt, I get a blinking cursor in the left hand upper corner and nothing else. Either I have been working on this to long and the obvious is right in front of me, or I'm an idiot. I don't care which I just need to get this resolved. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.