Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AntiPoints System

A Very Good Easter to you too nihil !

Lunch Boxes too! Now my kids wouldv'e liked that...they love lunch boxes...and pretty much everything else

( the Easter ) Eg

AO Senior Cow-beller
    I have one of these (bottom of page) decoder rings myself. I thought we could redeem the points for something useful. Like lap dances.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

********** |ceWriterguy
    /me now wonders exactly *who* would be performing said lap dance...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

If you search through JP's posts, you will find where he says that he COPIED the AP idea from elsewhere
    Hmm, that's weird... i remember very clearly when he said he was coding it himself and that the code was his.

Demonic garbage...............delete that post before you get deleted..............there are certain language standards here, and you did not even have the decency to hide your post.............that is why I negged you, and would not be surprised if others did as well.

Get a brain, get a life.............or get out!