Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basic Nmap Usage video tutorial

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Basic Nmap Usage video tutorial

Here is the link to the “Basic Nmap Usage” Flash video tutorial:

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/nmap1

Mods, feel free to attach it the thread, but keep in mind that is 8.47MB. Let me know what you think. I'm having some problems with file size to memory foot print[0] so if there are any good Flash MX developers out there please contact me. Special thanks to thehorse13.

[0] If I import video instead of frames the file size is larger but it takes less memory when running. If I import frames the file is smaller but it sucks up memory then I play it. I’ll send the .fla to anyone who thinks they can figure it out.

excellent tut as always irongeek.
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

Man, that's perfect. I need tutorials like that where I can watch how it's done.

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Thanks for the accolades in your video. I watched the entire clip and I think the presentation is perfect for beginners. I look forward to seeing additional videos in your series.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Yeah, very nice one..... I think this should be taught in the universities....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Thanks for the video. Good work and nice web page.

awesome

I hope you can make some more tutorials in the future.

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Hey IRONGEEK excellent man. But I have a question for you? Is this YOU $[]D[]TF[]I23
    on www.elitehackers.com if not, you got same lamer trying to steal your material.

Heres a video tutorial for Nmap

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/nmap1

If this doesn't boost my member status I'd like to know what would!
    BTW I gave credit were credit was due. heres the link to it http://www.elitehackers.com/cgi-bin/...=005684#000008

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Nope, I’m not $[]D[]TF[]I23. Then again, all he’s doing is linking to my site so it does not bother me. Strange that he thinks it’s ”leet” just to post a link to someone else’s work and that he should get more respect because of it. Thanks for letting me know Computernerd22.

THnks man for the video, It was another useful one