Thread: AIM subProfiles (stupid lil trick)

AIM subProfiles (stupid lil trick)

Hi i was looking at somebodys profile in AIM and they had that link in there if you have seen it like "View my BuddyProfile", usually when you click on it it opens the subprofile in the same window, so i go ahead and copy the link to the subprofile and paste it into my browser window.

URL:
    Code:
    http://www.buddyprofile.com/viewprofile.php?username=anghellicxtc&u=MemorY
    where anghellicxtc is the screen name of the person having the Buddy Profile and MemorY is the "viewer's" username. And when you click on somebodys link in their profiles it takes your screen name "MemorY" and adds it under a list so the person can see who looked at their profile. So i go ahead and changed MemorY to let's say Negative and hit go on my browser and it takes me to the profile as the new person Negative and adds them to the "People who viewed your profile list". Now someone could easily change the username to anybodys screen name and leave a message as that screen name in the guestbook or take a poll as that person or do anything, I think this should be somehow fixed so you can't pretend to be somebody else. As i said, no biggie, just a little flaw i found, im sure people found it already but hey, im sitting home and got nothing better to do on a Friday night then messing with peoples profiles because my damn tooth hurts like hell and i can't sleep because of it or go out.

Later AO
    O.G at A.O

Lots of alcohol will make your tooth feel better.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Lots of alcohol will make your tooth feel better.
    Please clarify: Is that ON the tooth or flowing past the tooth ???
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

damn tooth hurts like hell and i can't sleep because of it or go out.
    Try oil of cloves...........apply it with a cotton bud/q-tip

But get to a dentist, if you get an abcess you could be in big trouble

They gave me some pills they helped but i ran out, i only had 8, and i have an appintment tuesday, they have to do a root canal and some ****, put some filling in and a crown...i got this stuff that makes my mouth numb but it doesn't help very much....
    O.G at A.O

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

:P

Goddamn MemorY, it could be worse, you could be me.

Hey i started a thread about AIM profiles, you guys turned it into something for me to whine about
    O.G at A.O

If they didn't do it, you would have found a way. :P

Now... GET YOUR ASS IN TEH KITCHEN, WOMAN!!