I'd be eternally grateful for help on this:

ASUS K8N (64 bit) motherboard is what I'm using. ATI Radeon 9200 128mb PCI is the graphics card.

So, my friend had a stick of RAM that he couldn't get to work on his computer, and he wanted me to see if it'd work in mine. So I put in the RAM, and turn my computer on, and my monitor won't come on, but everything boots fine.

So I take it out and tell him that I can't tell if it works because my monitor won't come on when it's in there. So I turn the computer back on, and the monitor still won't come on... which was very weird.

I thought maybe I forgot to plug something in correctly, so I checked, and it was all good.

I thought maybe something was wrong with my monitor, so I plugged the monitor into a different computer, and it worked fine. Tried it also in a laptop, and it worked fine. So, the monitor is not the problem.

I thought perhaps it was the graphics card port (the PCI slot), so I tried it in two other ones in the same computer, and it didn't work.

So I thought perhaps the card went bad. So, I went out and bought a ATI Radeon 9250 PCI 256mb card, and a GeForce 6800GT OverClocked 256mb AGP. Neither one of them will work, either.

So, I have NO idea what it could be. Does anyone have any input on what I could try, or what could be wrong? The computer turns on; I hear spinning, and my fans all work, etc. I'm just getting no signal to my monitor now for some awfully odd reason.

So, the only thing I can think of is that something is wrong on the motherboard. What do you guys think?

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!