Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best language for a computer expert

best language for a computer expert

I was just wondering if I could have the general opinion of what the best language is to learn for a hacker/computer expert, not as in a computer language, but a natural language. So far I think it is really between Russian, Japanese, Chinese and German. I was thinking of learning swedish or dutch becase a couple of fmaous computer people have come from there. Thanks!

|-| 0 \/\/ 4|3 0 |_| 7 7|-|3 1337 |_4 |\|9|_|493 ???
    O.G at A.O

bugger you ©opy®ight.. its Swahili..

-universal language of programmers.. it is the root of many of the tech-speak, and computer terms, Apple first used it to program the Apple II.. It is also how a Russian programmer can decipher a program written by a Chinese programmer.. so not only is it the root source for programming, it is also the communication lang prefered by programmers.. Just read software documentation you will see what I mean...

And outside this site.. only known by the 31337 programmers.. but just knowing 1337 5p34|< dosent entitle you to membership to the true programmers club..

OHHH:

wondering why were having a go at you?

IT IS NOT YOUR NATURAL LANGUAGE BUT YOUR PROGRAMMING SKILL AND CREATIVE ABILITY that will set you apart.. if the tounge you speak was important.. I would have purchased a Porsch years ago.. because Bill GAtes had one before M$ fired into life.. so that would make me a Billionair today..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Amazing !!!
    ©opy®ight 's spelling gets better in 1337 5p34|< , than it does in his normal posts

And as for the 'natural' language of 'haxxors' ................. It's all Greek to me
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

That's because i use it every day even when i speak so instead of saying

How is this.....|-|0\/\/ |5 7|-||5

i say

Vertical Bar Horizontal Bar Vertical Bar Backslash Forward Slash Backslash Forward Slash Vertical Bar Five Seven Vertical Bar Horizontal Bar Vertical Bar Vertical Bar Five

O.G at A.O

********** |ceWriterguy
    1010100111010101101010010101000101011000!

Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

umm black ice, thats reads

©Õ©QX

011010100111010101110011011101000010000001100100011011110010000001101001011101000010000001110100011010000110010100100000011100100110100101100111011010000111010000100000011101110110000101111001
    O.G at A.O

In my opinion I would have to say English. Why ? 'cause it is the most technically rich language around.

"IT IS NOT YOUR NATURAL LANGUAGE BUT YOUR PROGRAMMING SKILL AND CREATIVE ABILITY that will set you apart.."

Obviously but if you want to appeal to a larger community English would be the obvious choice as it is the number one language spoken around the world ..... Naturally speaking ...

I might be wrong though .......
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I say Croatian !
    O.G at A.O

[edit] found what i was after: 30 most spoken languages good ole Google..

well guy's Lets get to learning Spanish.. [/edit]

In my opinion I would have to say English. Why ? 'cause it is the most technically rich language around
    could be right.. it is also the most confusing, read, (Reed or Red), Wind (why-nd or w- in- d), there, or their, how about, weather or wether, you or ewe, here or hear, Herd or heard, nor or gnaw, know or no, which or witch.
    and then there are words like FREE, as in no cost, or as in Liberated ..

Greek is a precise language.. and foxyloxley they should be written in greek.. or at least Latin.. greek is the scholars language..

If you want the most spoken language look to china..
    Chinese has seven major language groups of which the Mandarin language group forms the largest group.
    look here.. http://www.chinalanguage.com/Language/chinese.html
    The Chinese languages are the languages of the Han people, the major ethnic group of China, including both the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China. The Chinese languages are spoken by over one billion people.
    I still say swahili.. the language has a base on farming and toward animals such as bovines, canine and goat.. and when it comes to techno things.. you will hear the references to the mating habits of the above, or animal birth control methodology, not forgeting the excreeta of these same animals, when ever things are not working as they should..
    man I mention the mating of female dogs and mating bovine excreeta, when describing the removal of virus's.. and compare the writters to similar as well as the mating parts of same animals, and pit their IQ's against neuter
    ed goats.. yes Swahili would help heaps..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr