A few Jokes

Thread: A few Jokes

A few Jokes

Door-to-Door Sales Crap

An enthusiastic door-to-door vacuum salesman goes to the first house in his new territory. He knocks, a real mean and tough looking lady opens the door, and before she has a chance to say anything, he runs inside and dumps cow patties all over the carpet.
    He says, "Lady, if this vacuum cleaner don't do wonders cleaning this up, I'll eat every chunk of it."

She turns to him with a smirk and says, "You want ketchup on that?"

The salesman says, "Why do you ask?"

She says, "We just moved in and we haven't got the electricity turned on yet."

10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty

1. Look at the size of his putter.
    2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent.
    3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker.
    4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.
    5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
    6. Lift your head and spread your legs.
    7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.
    8. Just turn your back and drop it.
    9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls.
    10. Damn, I missed the hole again.

A Child's Prayer

One night, a father passed by his son's room and heard his son praying: "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa."
    The father didn't quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: "God bless Mommy and Daddy. Ta ta, Grandma."

The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his son's door the next night. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: "God bless Mommy. Ta ta, Daddy."

Now the father was crapping his pants. He stayed up all night, and went to the doctor's early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he finally came home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, "Thank God you're here -- we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our porch this morning!"
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

1 question ,was this 1 joke or three jokes???

It was three Jokes princesheril
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

can you read you DA English, if you no see lines, you put glasses, you see da english lines...

English for newbies ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster