Slackware Linux

Thread: Slackware Linux

Slackware Linux

The idea of this post is to get more information about Slackware on AntiOnline. A lot of posts are here now that lead to help information, and I wrote tutorials and try to make them very simple so people can use Slackware easier, but sometimes that isn't enough.

If anyone can add to this, please do. I know there are more Slackware people here, and I think there should be something for newbies to help them with common issues. My tutorials aren't the only thing they need, there is a lot more.

I have a link to the Slackware store because I have used it to buy things and I think it's great. I can stand up and say that it isn't anything to scoff at and it does send you everything on time. I can take pics if you want and show the things I bought from there.

If you're good with Slackware and maybe with Free BSD, join me here:

We are posting all of "The Free BSD documentation project" stuff over for Slackware and anyone who wants to can help out:

Links to help you learn about Slackware:

This one is somewhat dated but has a lot of stuff you may find useful:

A look at 10:

Slack Net BSD pkgsrc :

Security in Slackware:

A great tool I recommend for anyone:

Supporting Slackware:

Slackware :

Getting packs without Swaret:

This should be self explained here, but it's a GREAT site I found today:

Live :

This is a site that I found to be help full. ( I'm still a Slackware newbie ... )

Some of these are dated but should be enough to get you going in the right direction.
    How To Index
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

519 < --- technical support ... has phone numbers you can ring to talk to people < --- slackware security advisories < --- ways of contacting for help <--- slackware linux installation help (as well as gore's tutorials of course )

these are just a few places of help from