Thread: Help Please??

Help Please??

I'm just looking for a few tips on what I should know to use antionline efficiently. Also, what exactly is antionline for?
    [gloworange]Thanks.[/gloworange]

WOW!!! My ears are hurting from all the screaming! If you want to know read the FAQ's please!

Eg

Seriously.

RTFM ! or RTFFAQ !
    O.G at A.O

AO Senior Cow-beller
    In the process of signing up, you were informed, suggested, and told to check out the FAQs first.

AO is a forum. We talk (usually) about technology and security. How to use it efficiently? Don't do inefficient things. What are inefficient things? Most are described in the FAQ. Where is the FAQ? Funny you asked... http://www.antionline.com/faq/faq.php
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    /me sighs.

Must I tell you guys the same thing over and over again?! Don't feed the trolls.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden